Faculty & Staff Library Services
Partner with a FLCC Librarian:
- Library Instruction - Schedule a session with a librarian
- Library Liaison Program - Contact a librarian specific to your department
Resources for Your Students:
- Access the Library from Blackboard
- Ask Us 24/7 Chat (http://library.flcc.edu/chat.cfm) - A virtual chat service that connects users with reference librarians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Library Research Tutorial (http://libguides.flcc.edu/research_tutorial) - An eight module tutorial designed to develop information-seeking and evaluation skills.
- Research Guides (http://libguides.flcc.edu/) - These online guides are designed to assist with the research process and can be designed for individual classes.
How Do I...
Interlibrary loan (ILL) is a service that lets students and staff borrow items from other libraries FOR FREE.
Articles, books, media or other loans are generally requested when a database (such as Academic Search Premier and ScienceDirect) does not contain the full text of the article or we don't own a copy of the item.
If you need assistance , please contact the Library Reference Desk at 585-785-1432.